WHAT DOES IT DO?
- Protects the skin against paints, oils, greases, petrol, diesel, strong odours, carbon, fiberglass,
resins, glues (including super glue), and most solvents
- Provides temporary emergency protection against many acids and bases
- Increases comfort of gloves by reducing excess sweating
- Helps make latex and vinyl gloves more comfortable by placing an invisible barrier between
the latex and the skin reducing glove irritation
- Antibacterial and provides a proven biological fluid barrier
- Works under the harshest conditions to provide skin protection against a huge range of
- Assist with skin conditions such as dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis
- Moisturises, nurtures and protects dry, cracked or damaged skin
- Prevents skin splits and cracks from reappearing
- Helps the skins natural defence
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Locks onto your skin to form an invisible, non-greasy, microscopic mesh over your skin providing
a strong barrier to anything trying to attack your skin
- Does not affect the skins ability to breath and perspire
- Provides top quality skin moisturisers to help the skins natural defenses repair damages,
cracked or split skin
WHAT MAKES IT UNIQUE?
- One application lasts 4 hours despite repeated washing
- Can be applied to any area of your skin
- Sinks right into the skin rather than sitting on the skin
- Contains Silicon Triad® process
- Light, non-greasy cream that sinks into the skin within 3 minutes of application
- Clinically tested to reduce wash up times by up to 60%
WHAT OTHER FEATURES DOES IT HAVE?
- So much more than your traditional barrier cream
- Non toxic
- No added fragrance
- Contains high-grade pharmaceutical moisturisers to prevent the skin drying out
- Contains Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Lanolin and Palm Kernel Oil to nourish skin
- Food safe
WHO DOES IT HELP?
Anyone with existing skin problems, or worried about the potential for skin problems, as a result
of exposure to skin irritants in their workplace. Derma Guard has helped thousands of people employed in many varied industries including:
Agriculture, Engineering, Manufacturing, Forestry, Automotive, Building, Cleaning, Defence, Education, Electrical, Emergency Services, Food/Beverage, Health/Medical,Pharmaceutical, Hospitality, Television/Theatre, Mining, Metals/Plastics, Waste Management, Police/Forensic, Transport, Printing, Chemical, Oil/Gas Refineries, Fishing, Hair Care/Beauty, Diving, Swimming, Reptile Keepers, Tattoo Aftercare, Wine Making.