Workplace Guide: Low Risk Workplace with up to 50 staff, High Risk Workplace with up to 25 staff.
Ideal for: Large Workplaces, Work & Trade Vehicles, Factories & Farms, Sporting Clubs & Restaurants, 4WD & Remote Areas, Fishing & Boating, Caravanning & Camping.
The Modular First Aid Kit from First Aid Works is an innovative first aid kit that contains an easy to use 5 module treatment set. The complete set comprises of:
Each module contains clear and easy to understand first aid instructions, and a comprehensive maintenance check list ensuring the kit remains serviceable. In emergency situations the modular system allows the first aid responder to react quickly and effectively in providing appropriate emergency treatment.
MODULAR – HARD CASE
- Tough ABS compartmentalised toolbox carry case
- Supplied with removable wall mount bracket
- Easy view clear module partitions
- Innovative and easy to use five module set
- Comprehensive maintence checklist
- Great for workplaces, factories, restaurants and more
MODULAR – SOFT CASE
- Hard wearing and highly portable nylon soft case
- Reflective tape and piping to promote kit visibility
- Sturdy handle for easy carrying
- Comprehensive maintenance checklist
- Innovative and practical five module set
- Soft case suits caravans, boats, vehicles and more
This kit meets or exceeds the requirements of the ‘First Aid In The Workplace – National Code of Practice: July 2019’ , including the requirements of outdoor work, remote work & burn injuries.
|FAWT3MH||Modular Hard Case / Wall Mountable Toolbox First Aid Kit|
|FAWT3MS||Modular Soft Case First Aid Kit|